Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sweetest Love



There is something to be said of the love between Mom and child. In this case particular, it is my friend, Jessica and her oldest son. These photos are from my latest photo shoot. I had the honors of photographing Jessica and her 4 children and Jessica's twin sister, Heather and her two boys. It was by far the most exciting photo shoot I've had! We all had so much fun! The kids were awesome to work with! {More photos from this shoot will be posted soon}
I will have to say, these two are some of my favs! I love the first one - well, I think it just speaks for itself! The second one came out perfect - it's almost like they are a mirror image of each other.
Thanks guys - I had so much fun working with you. I was honored to be a part of your lives and to capture who you are and what you mean to each other.

3 comments:

Amy-Razz Pizazz Boutique said...

WOW, as all of your photos do, they take my breath away!! You captured such an amazing moment in time where the eldest is almost a teenager!!! The pics speak for themself and the relationship they have.... I am sure that photo shoot was a blast!
hugs,
me :)

Blessed Mom said...

Thank you so much,You really captured the love between me and my kids. Your pictures are a blessing for God and he will Bless you. I'm for every in your debt for your dedaction to your work Thank you again. Love you, From a Blessed Mom

Heaven's Doula said...

I have watch that "little boy" grow into a YOUNG man! HOw awesome it is to see him with his mom! WOW! You really have some talent for this PHOTO Thing!!
Love you!