Thursday, February 28, 2008

Handsome Little Guy!



Happy Birthday Regan!!
I loved photographing one of his most memorable milestones! His first birthday! Of course I was so honored and felt so blessed to be his photographer, especially since he is a friend of my 1 year old daughter and they share the same birthday month!!
I loved all the adorable facial expressions we captured in his photographs. And I especially love the sweet look on his face with Mom holding him!
You guys were awesome! Thank you for letting me capture such a precious momen
t in your lives!

1 comment:

Amy-Razz Pizazz Boutique said...

I have been waiting to see these on here!!! Ooooh little "big" man looks so handsome and his happy disposition just shines through!!! I love the one where he is holding Mommy and grandmas? hands! What a perfect captured moment in time!
hugs,
Amy :)