Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sweet Six Months!






I always say that I am so honored to be able to capture people's lives in photographs. I don't think I could ever find the words to truly express how deep that goes. Especially in the life of this little one - from the moment I first met her, she just seemed to immediately find a special place in my heart. Every time I look at one of her pictures, I smile. Her Mom told me that they would be back for 9 months, a year and so on and so on. I felt so privileged at the thought of being able to capture all the milestones of this precious life. My thoughts jumped ahead 17 years, I can hear her Mom say "Okay Sandi, it's time for Senior Portraits!" That is what it is all about. THANK YOU for entrusting me to create special memories for you and your family.
I love what I do and I hope it shows in these pictures!!! I had such a hard time choosing which ones to post!

1 comment:

Amy Sutter said...

Sandi - I know your heart and you are not in this just to "photograph" you sincerly want to capture a moment in time, a glimse of the past to only hope for the future... a timeline of precious milestones. Thank you for doing what you do... for putting your heart and soul into your art, It truly reflects in your photos.. they are a representation of the talent and gift God has placed in you.
Warmest Blessings,
Amy :)